How to Apply for a Small Grant
Each year we hold two rounds of small grant applications - one in the Spring and one in the Autumn.
- The next round is open from the 1st August until the 30th September.
- The Application process is an online form. When the round is open - the link below will go live.
- The form will ask you for: Information on your organisation, information on your Leader, details of the project you wish to fund, how many young people it will benefit, how it addresses the need of your young people, and the difference the project will make to them. Some questions also have additional “help and guidance”, so when you see the red “?” please click on it for help.
- Only ONE application can be made in any round per organisation. If you are an umbrella group or you operate number of Achievement Award schemes then you can make one application for every 'active' Leader Award you have given.
- Applications must be received by the deadlines set. Those received after the deadline will be rejected.
Once the application round has closed a Grants Officer will assess your application and make a recommendation to the Jack Petchey Foundation Trustees. This decision is based on how well your application fulfils the criteria and what funds are available. The assessment may involve an interview with you in person and / or a telephone call. We will aim to notify all applicants of their outcome within 8 weeks of the closing date.
Please bear this timeline in mind when planning your project as we cannot fund projects that have already happened!