How to Apply
Read all the information and want to apply for your Educational Visit grant?
The sections below should help.
Is our organisation eligible to apply for an Educational Visit grant?
In order to apply for an Educational Visit grant your organisation must already be running the Achievement Award Scheme
At present, this grant programme is currently not open to Uniform groups.
What is the criteria for an Educational Visit?
- You must be running the Achievement Award Scheme
- Only schools, colleges and organisations can apply (uniform groups are not able to apply)
- Education Visit applications must have an educational benefit. Schools and educational establishments must demonstrate how the trip supports the curriculum and how the trip will enhance the young people's learning
- All trips must be UK based
- A maximum of £10 per head will be approved (up to £300 for 30 young people)
- The application must be submitted 14 days before the trip takes place (if your trip takes place before please contact us to discuss this)
- Click here to download an approved list of suggestions, but please note it is not exhaustive.
To apply for an Educational Visit please click here to complete the online application form.
You can apply anytime, however applications should be received at least 14 days before you embark on the trip, so that we have time to assess your application and make a decision!
How long does the process take?
We aim to turn around all application in within 14 days.