Terms & Conditions
By browsing this site, users accept the following Terms and Conditions.
- Users may not copy or use any material from the site without permission from Jack Petchey Foundation.
- Users may not remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material, or from any material copied or printed off from the site.
- Users must only use the site and anything available from the site for lawful purposes and users must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, trademarks and logos) contained in this site is either owned by Jack Petchey Foundation or has been licensed to Jack Petchey Foundation by the rights owner(s) so that Jack Petchey can use this material as part of this web site.
- Users are only allowed to use this site and the materials contained within as set out in these Terms.
Jack Petchey Foundation tries to make sure all information contained in the site is correct but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. Users should check with Jack Petchey Foundation before acting on any information on the site.