Young People's Resources
We understand that this time of uncertainty and social distancing can be concerning for young people and youth organisations alike. So we have pulled together a variety of resources to help keep you positive, motivated and inspired.
These include resources for planning your work, methods to stay motivated and positive mental health, activity ideas to do at home, and opportunities to stay connected during this time.
A note from Sir Jack on staying motivated…
“The best way to achieve a goal is to break it down into manageable steps. I have set myself many goals over my life and the deciding factor in whether I achieved my goal or not was the planning I put in. “
For more resources for planning and time management, visit our Motivate section.
Jack Petchey Spark at Home Programme
During the COVID-19 pandemic, BTS Spark have worked with the Foundation to adapt their resources into an online course young people can access for free from home.
The programme is a self-discovery programme for young people divided into 10 self-led sessions with interactive activities and covering a wide range of topics.
We will be releasing sessions weekly and promoting them on social media. Head over to the programme to get started!
Feel like something’s missing?
If you have any ideas or opportunities you think could benefit young people that you’d like us to feature, please get in touch.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s work together to keep young people inspired.
Are you a Youth Organisation looking for ideas? Please visit our new resources page especially for you.
Sometimes we all need a little help staying on track. Here are some resources that can help you stay motivated, focused and positive.
- pdfNotes from Sir Jack Petchey
- pdfGoal setting – set yourself manageable goals across 5 weeks
- pdfAchievements log – track your achievements and take pride in your progress
- pdfJob goals – set yourself goals to get to your desired career
- pdfMy qualities – take the time to remind yourself of your top qualities
- pdfSkills shortlist – make a list of your top skills to remind yourself what you’re good at
- pdfSolutions log – if ever something doesn’t go to plan, always look for the best solution
- pdfStep towards the career you want