Young People's Resources
We understand that this time of uncertainty and social distancing can be concerning for young people and youth organisations alike. So we have pulled together a variety of resources to help keep you positive, motivated and inspired.
These include resources for planning your work, methods to stay motivated and positive mental health, activity ideas to do at home, and opportunities to stay connected during this time.
A note from Sir Jack on staying motivated…
“The best way to achieve a goal is to break it down into manageable steps. I have set myself many goals over my life and the deciding factor in whether I achieved my goal or not was the planning I put in. “
For more resources for planning and time management, visit our Motivate section.
Feel like something’s missing?
If you have any ideas or opportunities you think could benefit young people that you’d like us to feature, please get in touch.
Email email@example.com and let’s work together to keep young people inspired.
Are you a Youth Organisation looking for ideas? Please visit our new resources page especially for you.
Sometimes we all need a little help staying on track. Here are some resources that can help you stay motivated, focused and positive.
- pdfNotes from Sir Jack Petchey
- pdfGoal setting – set yourself manageable goals across 5 weeks
- pdfAchievements log – track your achievements and take pride in your progress
- pdfJob goals – set yourself goals to get to your desired career
- pdfMy qualities – take the time to remind yourself of your top qualities
- pdfSkills shortlist – make a list of your top skills to remind yourself what you’re good at
- pdfSolutions log – if ever something doesn’t go to plan, always look for the best solution
- pdfStep towards the career you want